Nigerian Army Recruiting 2021: How to Apply on the Army Portal for Artisan / Non-Artisan Recruiting
an hour wey don’t go by
How this photo comes from, Nigerian Army Headquarters / Facebook
The Nigerian Army 2021 Online Recruitment for Di 81 Regular commercial / non-commercial recruitment will officially begin on Monday 15th January 2021.
Army wey post di informate ontop dia official twitter account say pre-selection computerized exercise no go happun and special centers also no go dey for recruitment.
In the statement, di Army also describes how the basic requirements for potential recruits are to be applied.
How do I apply?
- Apply online at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- You need a user name and a password to log into di portal
- Fill out the application form, submit it online and print out the copy. Also print out the application form and fill it out
- Make sure you have a copy of the application and surety form with you.
Wetin be di basic qualification?
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth and be provided with ID.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and mentally fit
- Applicants must not receive a criminal conviction from a court
- All applicants must receive 4 credits in no more than two sessions for WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB for Level O including English.
- In addition to the above qualifications, those applying for a role must obtain a Trades Test / City Guild Certificate. More details on dis one dey ontop di website
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for the role of non-craftsmen / women, while craftsmen / women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years, as at the beginning of the training until 31 May. 2021.
- Applicants may be at least 1.68 m and 1.62 m tall for both male and female applicants
- Speaking a Nigerian language other than your mother tongue is a huge benefit
Then publish the names of the candidates on the Nigerian Army website.
Shortlisted candidates will be shown for di-screening exercises for different screening states from April 12-26, 2021.
The Nigerian Army says all documents will be checked by the necessary authorities and that anyone caught with forged documents will be turned over to the police to face the music.